Miami-Dade County Criminal Defense Attorney
Reliable Legal Representation for Almost Two Decades
If you find yourself on the wrong side of the law, you may be charged with a misdemeanor or a felony. Typically, misdemeanors are associated with less serious crimes than felonies, but even a misdemeanor can carry jail time. While not every misdemeanor carries time behind bars, felony convictions carry severe punishments ranging from probation to lengthy prison sentences . Felony convictions also have wide-reaching aftereffects, limiting rights to voting and gun possession.
Our legal team will work hard to build a strong case on your behalf if you’re facing any of the following criminal charges in Miami-Dade:
- Assault & battery
- Domestic violence
- Drug crimes
- Economic crimes
- Expungement & record sealing
- Probation violations
- Restraining orders
- Sexual assault
- Theft & property crimes
- Criminal Traffic violations
- Weapon crimes
The Miami Dade criminal defense team at The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Grossman, LLC can help you navigate the legal process and develop a strong legal defense strategy. You don’t want to risk your freedom by choosing an inexperienced attorney or choosing to go through the process alone.
If you’re facing criminal charges in Miami-Dade County or a nearby community, call us now at (954) 280-8811 or use our convenient online contact portal.
Why it's Important to Hire a Lawyer
Being charged with a criminal offense is a serious matter, and a conviction can have life-altering consequences. Depending on the crime and the details of your case, you could be facing an uphill climb in the fight to protect your freedom. Hiring an attorney is an important part of any legal strategy you’re developing. If you’re thinking about foregoing the assistance of a criminal defense attorney, here are five reasons to reconsider:
- Legal System Experience: A working criminal defense attorney has a network of attorneys, judges, and legal professionals. A criminal defense attorney will also have many hours of legal experience inside and out of the courtroom. Your attorney will know how the court system works, how the other side operates, and what to expect during different phases of the trial process.
- Networking and Colleagues: A criminal defense attorney works opposite the prosecution during court, and over time, attorneys learn how their colleagues work and what they expect when working towards a plea deal or how prosecutors vary within the same department. It may seem unlikely, but opposing attorneys build reworking relationships that can be beneficial to clients.
- Experience Matters: Your case is unique to you and your situation, but a defense attorney with experience working on cases like yours can benefit your case. As your attorney is developing a strategy for your defense, experience is important.
- Your Freedom and Rights are Better Protected With an Attorney: An attorney will fight for your rights. Our attorney can ensure your case has been reviewed to determine whether charges can be reduced or if you can have a reduction in penalties.
- Representation is Linked to Better Outcomes: When you have an attorney on your side fighting for your interests, you have a greater likelihood of success than if you’d gone to court alone. Your attorney will provide a thorough case review so you can confidently enter the court with the knowledge of what to expect. You don’t want to assume there’s no way you could go to jail only to find yourself behind bars.
Why Choose the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Grossman, LLC
At The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Grossman, LLC, our Miami-Dade criminal defense attorney will help you put together an aggressive and well-developed strategy. We have handled more than 10,000 cases, so our clients can expect confident and skilled legal representation they can rely on when their freedom is on the line.
Clients trust The Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Grossman, LLC because we offer:
- Extensive Trial Experience
- Proven Results
- Personalized Representation
- Accessible To Clients
- Free Consultations
- Aggressive Defense
Experienced South Florida Defense Lawyers Helping Clients Fight Criminal Charges
Being charged with a criminal offense is a serious matter, and our Miami Dade criminal defense attorney is ready to help you fight for your freedom. When you are charged with a criminal offense, it’s the job of the prosecutor to use the state’s significant resources to prove your guilt. It can be an intimidating and alarming process. When you don’t have an attorney, you could be robbing yourself of any of the benefits of an attorney working to reduce the charges against you. Since 2004, our firm has provided clients throughout southern Florida with a confident criminal defense strategy. Get started on your defense today.
Call us now at (954) 280-8811 or use our convenient online contact portal.
“They are the professionals who know what to do to get a positive outcome for your case.”- Everard L.
“GREAT TEAM! I was facing 3 DUI charges and because of the hard work this team put in ALL charges were DROPPED!”- Ziyan T.
“Trevor was so nice and understanding. Even though my case was in another county he had someone out there to help me.”- Maria M.